What Happened?

Most readers of my blog know that in early March I spent three days in the hospital wondering why I had no platelets! Doctor made a really good guess and put me on a really high dose of steroids which made it difficult for me to focus and write. I had a couple of projects that had hard deadlines, so I abandoned my blog for a while and now I am hoping to pick it up again. 

One project was a paper on scholarly sustainability and lifelong learning which I presented in May at the Kent State University Conference on Information and Religion. This paper is posted on my Academia.edu site along with a pre-print of my paper on Scholarly Sustainability and Theological Librarianship which was presented at the 2010 ATLA conference. The other project was Never Enough Singing: Essays in Honor of Seth Kasten, a festschrift I edited for the ATLA choirmaster who recently retired.

I also manged to finish an article on "Three London Catholic Libraries" which will be published in July in Theological Librarianship and my colleague, Lorraine, and I managed to finish an article on the Vatican Library conference which we attended in November, which I hope will also be published soon. So, that is what happened. However, now I am in book heaven and almost completely off the steroids, so I am hoping to add almost immediately to my blog a post about book jaunts, research, and vocation! You can read about Scholarly Sustainability on my Academia.com page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining Persephone Readathon!

Heaven Playlist 9, and complete Playlist

Melody Layton McMahon, December 25, 1957 to December 13, 2021