A Bird's Eye View From My Alcove And More

Here is a photo of the Library itself--the whole thing, residence and all is called the Library, but this is the Library proper! Not very good, I recommend looking all around the website for information and photos, but this page describes the wonderful collections. I have been keeping my nose to the grindstone and working away on Fr. Simeon project, but today I took a few minutes to take note of journals that CTU doesn't purchase, and the reference book collection. I am hoping to get time to take a very close look at the Moorman Collection of Franciscan Books. 

What would be fun would be to come here with only a bit of work, be able to go for rambles in the village, and just sit in the common room reading most of the day. Besides the wonderful collection in the Common Room, there is also the Tom West Fiction collection up on the landing, mostly Brit Lit, but very enticing. 
 

The food and company are marvelous! I highly recommend it for a place for scholarly retreat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melody Layton McMahon, December 25, 1957 to December 13, 2021

Heaven Playlist 9, and complete Playlist

Joining Persephone Readathon!