Open Access Week coming up

Next week is Open Access Week. Better sign up now. More education is needed so badly. I had a discussion with an editor of two journals last week and every time I mentioned open access he immediately went to the gold model (see news of gold model in today's IHE) which is not necessary for humanities journals. Who gives these people there information? Why don't they know about models which are much more suitable for the types of journals that theological schools subscribe to? Why did I have to find out today that yet another journal I subscribe to has gone up 300Euros? That is one more cancellation. I hope more of you will sign up to follow Open Access Week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joining Persephone Readathon!

Heaven Playlist 9, and complete Playlist

Melody Layton McMahon, December 25, 1957 to December 13, 2021