Joining Persephone Readathon!

Today I'm joining Jessie's 11-day Persephone Readathon! I heard of this by way of  Claire at The Captive Reader. I'm a day behind, but I might mention that I do not even remember how I heard of Persephone; it has been too long. I already have three Persephone books lined up to review for A
Century of Books so it made sense. Unfortunately, I have no more Persephones on my nightstand waiting to be read.


So today is celebrating by sharing photos of one's own Persephone Library. My photos are not beautiful like Claire's, but they suffice. The first one show them with the lovely bookmarks that are of the same design as the endpages. I thought I had all of mine, but a few a missing. That's a bummer!
This second photo is just them lined up mostly in order by the ones I've had the longest to the most recently acquired.I have a ton more marked in my Persephone catalog that go on my wishlist!

Comments

  1. I like the photos - Persephones always look so nice sitting together on a shelf. And I'm missing some bookmarks as well because some of my books are from charity shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was special for the photo; they really live mingled in alpha order with my other lit books. Do you live in London? I love to bookshop there with my daughter, but I don't think there are shops like Oxfam here?

      Delete
  2. Your collection is lovely, Melody!! I'm impressed that you've read all of them as well. I wish owned more of the bookmarks myself.

    Do you have a favorite from the ones you've read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of favorites! Two not-so-favorites which I just read and I'm going to review for the Readathon!

      Delete
  3. A very nice collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven Playlist 9, and complete Playlist

Melody Layton McMahon, December 25, 1957 to December 13, 2021